The MZ-3500 3 Rodholder Downrigger.
Consisting of everything the seasoned charter Captain looks for in a downrigger. Built tough for everyday use from stainless steel & anodized aluminum. Liquid smooth clutch eliminates need for auto stop. Powerful motor with IP66 water protection. Tinned power cable for years of worry free use. Capable of lifting 25 lb weights in both motor speeds day in and day out gives you the deep water advantage. Both rodholders have 9 angular adjustments and 24 rotational positions with 1 handed angular adjustability. Through center wiring for clean, professional mounting. Small 3" x 3" mounting plate with the small boater in mind.
The Downrigger comes Equipped as follows:
- 2 Fully Adjustable Rodholders
- Third rod arm with Angular adjustability
- 1 foot, 1 Boom (Longer Lengths available)
- Spacer Base (Swivel or Quick Removal Upgrade available)
- Ball Hanger
- 200 ft of 150 lb Stainless Cable (Upgrade available)
- 130 fpm Motor (200 fpm motor available)
- 6' tinned power cable (longer lengths available)
- DuBro "Shock Absorber" kit
- DuBro adjustable tension "Line Release"
- Multiple mounting Options
- 11" rod tube spacing to accept cleaning table
We designed this downrigger for the small boat owner with all the features and options the everyday charter captain needs.