The MZ-1500 Single Rod Holder Downrigger.
This downrigger has a single, over the spool rod holder. The slimmest in our line of downriggers with a rod holder at only 7" wide & 11" tall. This rigger has the same motor, upgrades and options as all Magnum Metalz downriggers and offers all the same features. Built tough for everyday use from stainless steel & anodized aluminum. Capable of lifting 25 lb weights in both motor speeds day in and day out gives you the deep water advantage. Comes equipped with a powerful 12 volt motor with IP66 water protection, tinned power cable for years of worry free use and a liquid smooth clutch which eliminates need for auto stop. This rigger also offers the through center wiring for clean, professional mounting and a minimal 3" x 3" mounting plate with the small boater in mind. If you will be using long booms and will be constantly lifting the boom to attach your line you might consider the MZ-1500S or P. These single rod holder riggers offer the rod holder set Port or Starboard so rod is out of the way when lifting the boom.
The Downrigger comes Equipped as follows:
- 1 foot, 1 piece Boom (Upgrade available)
- 1 Angular Adjustable Rodholder
- Spacer Base (Swivel Base Upgrade available)
- Ball Hanger
- 200 ft of 150 lb Stainless Cable (Upgrade available)
- 130 fpm Motor (200 fpm motor available)
- 6' tinned power cable (longer lengths available)
- DuBro "Shock Absorber" kit
- DuBro adjustable tension "Line Release"
- Multiple Mounting Options Available
Like all Magnum Metalz products, Designed for the small boater, Built for a charter.