The MZ-2500 is the standard Captain Package.
Consisting of everything the seasoned charter Captain looks for in a downrigger. Built tough for everyday use from stainless steel & anodized aluminum. Liquid smooth clutch eliminates need for auto stop. Powerful motor with IP66 water protection. Tinned power cable for years of worry free use. Capable of lifting 25 lb weights in both motor speeds day in and day out gives you the deep water advantage. Both rod holders have 9 angular adjustments and 24 rotational positions with 1 handed angular adjustability. Through center wiring for clean, professional mounting and a small 3" x 3" mounting plate with the small boater in mind. A compact, powerful package measuring in at only 13" wide by 8" tall.
The Downrigger comes Equipped as follows:
- 2 Fully Adjustable Rodholders
- 1 foot, 1 piece Boom (Longer Lengths available)
- Spacer Base (Swivel or Quick Removal Upgrade available)
- Ball Hanger
- 200 ft of 150 lb Stainless Cable (Upgrade available)
- 130 fpm Motor (200 fpm motor available)
- 6' tinned power cable (longer lengths available)
- DuBro "Shock Absorber" kit
- DuBro adjustable tension "Line Release"
- Multiple Mounting Options available
- Rod tube spacing is 11" and will accept cleaning table
We designed this downrigger for the small boat owner with all the features and options the everyday charter captain needs.